WHAT COMES NEXT?
After you request a consultation, we will get in touch to schedule an appointment. Here's what happens next:
Learn more about what we do.
GTX Connect is bringing low-cost, high-quality immigration legal services to low-income residents of Georgetown and Williamson County–making these services available locally for the very first time. Depending on income, clients may receive services for a reduced fee or no fee at all. No one is turned away because of an inability to pay our fees.
Our goals in providing these services are two-fold:
- First, we want to help families stay together. Immigrants often face challenges in maintaining their family units when non-citizens in the family face removal or deportation. We can assist families in accessing legal immigration benefits to which they are entitled under immigration law.
- Second, we want to help families access good jobs earning a decent wage. Many immigrants lack the proper documentation and authorization to work. By obtaining proper documentation and adjustment of status, these immigrants can work legally, increase their bargaining power to earn fair wages, and can more readily support their families and participate in the economic life of our community.
We assist immigrant members of our community in obtaining adjustment of status, family-based adjustments, employment authorizations, renewal of documents, and citizenship/naturalization.
These and other services are often out of financial reach to those who need them, and we are excited to be providing them as a non-profit agency accredited by the U. S. Department of Justice.
“Our mission at GTX Connect is to facilitate community problem solving by bridging the gaps between community members, government officials, and other organizations. We build on people’s strengths and aspirations by providing the support they need to become changemakers and leaders in the community.
We utilize a grass-roots approach in order to fulfill that mission by focusing on three goals:
- CONNECTING COMMUNITY MEMBERS: We are building a connected community of people who are committed to our vision for positive change in the Georgetown area.
- EMPOWERING NEIGHBORHOODS: We support neighborhoods in organizing themselves to take action on shared concerns and aspirations.
- CHAMPIONING CHANGEMAKERS: We provide the resources, support, and community connections people need to make change happen.
VISIT THE GTX CONNECT HOME PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Who do we serve?
To be eligible for GTX Connect’s low-cost immigration legal services, individuals must have a household income that is 250% or less of poverty level. People whose household income is 200% to 130% of the poverty level are eligible for a 50% reduction in fees, while those with household income at or below 130% may have their fees waived entirely.
Contact us for immigration help.
OUR OFFICE LOCATION
Georgetown Community Resource Center
805 West University Avenue, Suite 100
Georgetown, Texas 78626
OUR MAILING ADDRESS
P. O Box 2101
Georgetown, Texas 78627